Los Angeles Chargers Head Coach Anthony Lynn, Cam Lynch, Jed York, and California policy experts from Smart Justice and Ella Baker Center for Human Rights will participate in the conversation, moderated by NFL Network’s Jim Trotter
Players Coalition, a social justice and racial equality-focused nonprofit founded by NFL players Anquan Boldin and Malcolm Jenkins, is hosting a town hall to educate California voters and the professional athlete community ahead of the November elections.
The conversation, moderated by Jim Trotter, will cover topics including Prop 17, the CRISES Act, the budget trailer bill, and the Los Angeles District Attorney’s race.
Attendance is open to the public and members of the press. You must RSVP HERE to participate in this event.
- Moderator: Jim Trotter, NFL Network
- Anne Irwin – Founder and Director, Smart Justice California
- James King – State Campaigner, Ella Baker Center for Human Rights
- Cam Lynch – Former Rams and Buccaneers player, MBA Candidate
- Anthony Lynn – Head Coach, Los Angeles Chargers
- Natasha Minsker – Policy Advisor, Smart Justice California
- Jed York – CEO, San Francisco 49ers
WHAT: Players Coalition hosts a virtual town hall to educate California players, coaches, leagues, and the general public on CA legislative priorities on the November 2020 ballot.
WHEN: Friday, September 25, 2020
TIME: 3:30pm PT/6:30pm ET