The comic world was hit hard this week as news broke that comic legend Stan Lee passed away at the age of 95.
Fans from all over have gathered together on several platforms to share their thoughts and favorite memories.
15 NBA players shared their favorite Marvel superhero or supervillain as they reflected on the man who changed the comic world as we know it.
Check out the list below.
- Atlanta Hawks’ Jeremy Lin – Iron Man
- Brooklyn Nets’ Spencer Dinwiddie – Iron Man
- Detroit Pistons’ Andre Drummond – Thor
- Indiana Pacers’ Victor Oladipo – Black Panther
- L.A. Clippers’ Danilo Gallinari – Spiderman
- L.A. Lakers’ JaVale McGee – Venom
- L.A. Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma – Wolverine
- L.A. Lakers’ Lonzo Ball – Thor
- New Orleans Pelicans’Anthony Davis – Venom
- OKC Thunder’s Paul George – Wolverine
- Philadelphia 76ers’ JJ Redick – Antman
- Phoenix Suns’ Dragan Bender – Deadpool
- Portland Trail Blazers’ Jusuf Nurkic – Spiderman
- Sacramento Kings’ Marvin Bagley – Spiderman
- Washington Wizards’ Otto Porter Jr. – Black Panther
Rest in Paradise Stan, you will be truly missed