The rap legend's 15th career album has 16 multi-faceted cuts
Snoop Dogg’s 15th studio album Neva Left drops this Friday (May 19).
The new album “highlights the evolution of the Dogg,” and according to thesource.com, the official track list has been released.
Snoop’s new album will feature an eclectic mixture of established rap raiders and members of hip-hop’s new generation. The OG Gangsta Rapper enlisted the aid of Redman, Method Man, Cypress Hill‘s B-Real, K Camp, Wiz Khalifa, Too $hort and, of course, Charlie Wilson.
Check out the full track list for Neva Left below:
1. Neva Left
2. Moment I Feared (ft. Rick Rock)
3. Bacc In da Dayz (ft. Big Tray Deee)
4. Promise You This
5. Trash Bags (feat. K CAMP)
6. Swivel (feat. Stresmatic)
7. Go On (feat. October London)
8. Big Mouth9
9. Toss It (ft. Too $hort & Nef The Pharaoh)
10. 420 (Blaze Up) [ft. Devin the Dude, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Battlecat)
11. Lavender (Nightfall Remix) [ft. BADBADNOTGOOD & KAYTRANADA]
12. Let Us Begin (ft. KRS-One)
13. Mount Kushmore (ft. Redman, Method Man & B-Real)
14. Vapors (DJ Battlecat Remix) [ft. Charlie Wilson & Teena Marie]
15. Still Here16. Love Around the World (ft. Big Bub)